CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Easy Broccoli Quiche

I had some leftover pie crusts from Christmas that I never used so I was looking for ways to use them without making pies and discovered this recipe for an easy broccoli quiche. It was really really good. Even the kids ate it. I think I used a little less milk than it called for to avoid it getting soggy. And I followed one of the reviewers suggestions to layer some of the cheese on the crust before spooning in the veggies to create a barrier. It was great, not soggy at all. Oh, and I used 3 cups of broccoli instead of 2. It really cooks down.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Easy-Broccoli-Quiche/Detail.aspx?prop31=10

-Mandy

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny that quiche is on my menu for tonight ans I just so happen to have fresh broccoli. I might just have to add it and mesh the 2 recipes together. yummy!

    ReplyDelete