CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Favorite Website....

I absolutely love http://www.ourbestbites.com/ !  You probably already knew that!  Too many of my favorite things are listed on there.  It is a gal from Louisiana and a gal from Utah!  My two favorite places!  Once you check it out you will be hooked!  I love their step by step instructions and pictures to boot!  Be sure to check out the Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos, Stuffed Pizza Rolls,Worlds Best Rolls, Sugar Cookies, and Cinnamon Bun Popcorn......Really the list goes on and on.  And there are still a few I want to try like homemade Natchitoches Meat Pies!  So go check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I love this site too. Thanks for sharing it with me. I've tried the taquitos too and they were really good. I've also tried the pumpkin fettucine (great! and easy easy to make since I skip the main instructions and use a jar of fettucine saice and add some pumpkin). And the fish tacos are one of our all time fav's now. I like their lime cilantro dressing and mango salsa. I've made their apple pie 2x and it was the best apple pie ever!

    ReplyDelete