CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Truck Stop Buttermilk Pancakes

Truck Stop Buttermilk Pancakes

I LOVE this pancake recipe but I think it calls for too much milk so I leave some out. Also I cut it down just for my family b/c this would make enough for an army.

So I use 2 of everythin instead of 5.
2 C flour
2 eggs
2 C buttermilk
2 T butter
2 t baking powder
2 t baking soda 2 T sugar

It's a great recipe b/c if you want less you can just do one of everything or if you want more you can do 3 or 4 of everything. It's easy to remember. Some great pancake ideas: frozen blueberries of course are tops, bananas-pecans-chocolate chips are a great combination, or if I have leftover pumpkin from making pumpkin fettucine I'll toss that in for a great fall pumpkin taste. I also make these with half wheat flour and you can't tell the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment